Roger has over 18 years’ experience in the financial and insurance industry and has held various roles at large insurance companies and other independent financial advisers in Norfolk.
Roger’s responsibilities are to support our financial advisers with research in matching their clients to suitable financial products and plans, such as pensions, investments and mortgages.
Roger also assists our administration manager in the supervision of our administration team, managing various projects and provides technical support and training to the junior members of the team to develop their paraplanning abilities.
The best bit…
Roger enjoys solving complex cases, managing projects, and ensuring that we are providing the best advice for our clients.
Colleagues would say Roger is…
Knowledgeable and approachable and willing to help others.
Roger enjoys spending time with his family, kayaking on the Norfolk Broads, and riding his motorcycle.
- DipPFS – Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- DipPFS – Diploma in Financial Planning
- Cert CII (MP) – Certificate in Mortgage Advice
- CertPFS (DM) – Certificate in Discretionary Investment Management
- Cert CII (ER) – Certificate in Regulated Equity Release
- Award in Long Term Care Insurance
- Award in Pensions Update
- Certificate in Life & Pensions
- Certificate in Financial Planning